Digital transformation is the profound and accelerated transformation of business activities, processes, competencies and models to fully leverage the changes and opportunities of digital technologies and their impact across society in a strategic and prioritized way, with present and future shifts in mind.
Implementing Digital Transformation can be a daunting process for organisations as it provides an opportunity to review various aspects of a business’s operations from top to bottom—the talent, the organizational structure, the operating model, products, services etc.
At STAD Consulting, we bring our own experience, underpinned by current industry trends, to collaborate with our clients and help them win in the new digital economy.
Some of our specialist areas include;
- UX design
- Product Design & Development
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Mobile Development
- Customer Experience
- Quality Assurance
- Agile Scrum implementation
- Smart Metering
But digital transformation is not just about digital products and services, it’s also about the processes that create, enable, manage, and deliver them. This is why we adopt the following 6 step process in working with our clients to effectively deliver Digital Transformation;
- Step 1: Identify our client’s transformation objectives
- Step 2: Study technology enablers in the market
- Step 3: Envision the future platform for digital business
- Step 4: Master the digital services lifecycle
- Step 5: Organize for digital business innovation
- Step 6: Execute an agile journey to the future platform
So whether it is in the way individuals work and collaborate, the way business processes are executed within and across organizational boundaries, or in the way a company understands and serves customers, digital technology provides a wealth of opportunity and our role is to help you take advantage of these opportunities.